Prawn & Avocado Rice Paper Rolls
- Prep: 30
- Serves: 4
- 50 g rice noodles
- 150 g snow pea, ends trimmed
- 1 large avocado, peeled and stoned
- 12 rice paper rounds (22cm)
- 18 cooked prawns, shelled, deveined and cut in half lengthways
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook snow peas in a small saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
- Slice snow peas and avocado lengthways into thin strips. Divide filling ingredients evenly.
- To make rolls: Soak the rice paper in warm water until just softened. Remove from the bowl and place on a plate. Put 3 prawn halves into the centre of the rice paper. Add a mint leaf, coriander leaf, snow peas, avocado, carrot and noodles. Fold over rice paper and roll up, pressing edge to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut rolls in half and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1174 kJ||458.3 kJ|
|Protein||20.5 g||8 g|
|Fat, total||14.4 g||5.6 g|
|— saturated||3.2 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||15 g||5.9 g|
|— sugars||5.2 g||2 g|
|Fibre||4.7 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||678.2 mg||264.8 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.