- Prep: 5
- Serves: 2
- 440 g can crushed pineapple in natural juice, frozen
- Roughly chop frozen fruit and place in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until fruit becomes granular. Scrape down sides of bowl with a spatula and process again. Repeat 4-5 times until fruit mixture is a smooth, thick and creamy texture.
- Spoon into bowls and serve immediately with fresh fruit, if desired.
Sorbet can be frozen in an airtight container; remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving to soften.
- Fill the cavity of a seeded halved rockmelon with sorbet. Freeze until solid then cut into wedges to serve.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||453 kJ||206 kJ|
|Protein||1 g||0.5 g|
|Fat, total||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||23 g||11 g|
|— sugars||23 g||11 g|
|Fibre||4 g||2 g|
|Sodium||9 mg||4 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.