Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap
- Prep: 10
- Serves: 1
- 1 sheet wholemeal or wholegrain wrap
- 1/4 small avocado, peeled and stoned
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 80 g skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion (including green top), ends trimmed, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Place bread on a flat surface.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and sweet chilli sauce together. Spread evenly over wrap bread.
- Layer remaining ingredients along one edge.
- Roll bread up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
There are many varieties of bread wraps available in the supermarket e.g. Mountain bread, Lavash or Pita bread.
This is a great way to use up leftover roast chicken meat.
- Add 2 tablespoons grated reduced-fat cheese and toast in a sandwich maker until crisp and brown.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||2010.6 kJ||674.1 kJ|
|Protein||28 g||9.4 g|
|Fat, total||30.7 g||10.3 g|
|— saturated||7.5 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.7 g||6.6 g|
|— sugars||8.3 g||2.8 g|
|Fibre||7.4 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||803.5 mg||269.4 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.