- Prep: 5
- Serves: 2
- 2 wholegrain or reduced-fat tortillas or soft wraps (20cm)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup oranges, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbs reduced-fat cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- Lay the wrap bread slices on a flat working surface. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each wrap, leaving a 1 cm border.
- Layer each colour of fruit in a row to make a "rainbow".
- Roll up the wrap, cut in half and serve immediately.
- Substitute the fruit in this recipe with your favourite fruit (fresh or canned). If using canned fruit, drain well to prevent the wrap going soggy.
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2019, reproduced with permission.