- Prep: 5
- Serves: 1
- 2 sultanas
- 1 tsp reduced-fat cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
1. Slice banana and strawberries, keeping one whole strawberry aside for the head and some strawberry leaves for decoration.
2. Assemble body alternating between slices of banana and strawberry.
3. Place the whole strawberry at one end, with point of strawberry away from the body to create a head.
4. Dollop cream cheese or ricotta on top of the head and add a sultana for the eyes.
5. Add a pinched strawberry leaf for the snakes tongue as decoration.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||360.4 kJ||218.4 kJ|
|Protein||1.7 g||1 g|
|Fat, total||0.7 g||0.4 g|
|— saturated||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||16.1 g||9.7 g|
|— sugars||12.6 g||7.6 g|
|Fibre||4.1 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||8 mg||4.9 mg|
Recipe and image supplied by Queensland Government healthier website.