- Prep: 10
- Cook: 15 mins
- Serves: 2
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 tbs low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 slices wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 1 125 g can tuna in spring water
- Mix the tuna and mayonnaise. \n
- Cut the crusts from the bread and gently roll with a rolling pin to flatten. \n
- Leaving a 1cm gap at the edge\, top each slice evenly with a lettuce leaf\, grated carrot and then the tuna. Roll up firmly and slice into three Sushi rounds. \n
Add avocado for a creamy alternative and thin cucumber strips for crunch.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.