NewsBack to News 20 November 2014
It's competition time at Telethon Juvenile Diabetes Family Centre!
2014/15 Telethon Juvenile Diabetes Family Centre and Karma Royal Experience
Primary School Student Poster Competition
PRIZE: COURTSIDE SEATS AT THE WILDCATS V SYDNEY game on February 1, 2015 in perth
Kids - show us what you know about type 1 diabetes!
Year 3 to Year 7 poster competition
Here is what to do:
- Kids who have type 1 diabetes: Design a poster or piece of art (A3 size) that shows your friends at school what they can do to help you with your diabetes.
- Kids who do not have type 1 diabetes: Design a poster or piece of art (A3 size) that answers the question What is type 1 diabetes? For information on type 1 diabetes, click here.
- Send them in to us (instructions below). All entries are to be received no later than 5pm Monday 12 January 2015. Please remember to also include your contact name and details. Entries will not be returned.
- We'll pick 2 posters as the winners of our FANTASTIC prize!
Conditions of entry:
- Artwork must be on A3 sized paper
- Students must be aged 7 - 12 years
- Student's name, year level and school must be clearly labelled on the back of their work (not on the front).
- For records, publicity purposes and for display in a digital format, the Telethon Juvenile Diabetes Family Centre may reproduce all artworks submitted.
- Winners are responsible for getting to Perth for the Wildcats game
- Include lots of colour and pictures
- Try not to stick anything on your poster that might fall off or get squashed (like glitter or folded paper). Collage is OK.
Post entries to:
The Karma/Family Centre Poster Competition
C/O Johnson Winter and Slattery
Level 4, 167 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org