The Great Vegie Crunch Event
The Great Vegie Crunch aims to get children around WA crunching together on vegetables - and having FUN!
How does it work?
- Choose a time and date during the week of the 9-13 September (week 8)
- Register your school on the form below to receive free resources. you can have as many students participating as you like - a small group, a class or the whole school!
- Let your school community know. Download letters to parents, newsletter inserts, social media tiles here in the coming weeks.
- Vegetables for The Great Vegie Crunch can be provided by parents, sold by the canteen, purchased by the school/parent association or donated by local green grocers.
- Download the Crunch&Sip Great Vegie Crunch app onto your ipad or tablet, or test the program on your browser.
- Assemble your students with their fresh crunchy vegetables and count down from ten.
- CRUNCH! Use the Crunch&Sip Great Vegie crunch app to measure your crunchibels. How loud was your crunch? Did you crunch as loud as a crocodile?
- Count the number of students and adults crunching and enter your results here
- Want more information? Contact Crunch&Sip via email or phone 08 9388 4346
Cancer Council WA Collection Statement
If you do not agree, (i) you must not provide your personal information; and (ii) we may not be able to communicate with you or provide certain products or services to you.
If you would like to change how we communicate with you, or would no longer like to receive updates from Cancer Council WA please call (08) 9388 4340 or email us at schools.cancerwa.asn.au.