March Munch 2018
Classroom vegetable eating competition - REGISTER NOW!
Want a fun way to encourage kids to snack on vegies, while also kick starting the Crunch&Sip program for the year? Get involved in March Munch, an event that challenges students to choose vegetables for Crunch&Sip. Registered classrooms will receive colour-in calendar cards, stickers and worksheets for students to analyse and graph their vegie eating data and go in the running to win some fantastic prizes.
Registrations are now open and it's super easy to get involved. Just follow these simple steps;
- Register your interest on the form below by 23rd February 2018.
- Receive and distribute your fun March Munch resources. Resource packs will be sent to registered schools during February. Non-registered schools can still participate by downloading the March Munch resources here.
- Encourage your students to crunch on fresh vegies during Crunch&Sip.
- Send us your results and see how your vegetable intake compares to classes across Western Australia.
- Registered classrooms will go in the draw to win one of three classroom prize packs.
Cancer Council WA Collection Statement
If you do not agree, (i) you must not provide your personal information; and (ii) we may not be able to communicate with you or provide certain products or services to you.
If you would like to change how we communicate with you, or would no longer like to receive updates from Cancer Council WA please call (08) 9388 4340 or email us at schools.cancerwa.asn.au.