March Munch 2017
March Munch survey results out now!
A big thanks to everyone who filled out the online survey.
We have summarised the results so that you can see how children from across WA participated in March Munch this year. You might like to compare some of the state results to the data you collected for your class.
Classroom vegetable eating competition
Want a fun way to encourage kids to snack on vegies, while also kick starting the Crunch&Sip program for the year? Get involved in March Munch, an event that challenges students to choose vegetables for Crunch&Sip.
While registrations have now closed, you can still be involved by downloading the March Munch resources here including instructions, calendar cards and worksheets for students to analyse and graph their vegie eating data.
It's this simple;
- Register your interest on the form below by 24th February 2017. Registrations are now closed.
- Receive and distribute your fun March Munch resources. Resource packs are on the way to registered schools. Non-registered schools can still participate by downloading the March Munch resources here.
- Encourage your students to crunch on fresh vegies during Crunch&Sip.
- Send us your results and see how your vegetable intake compares to classes across Western Australia.
- Registered classrooms will go in the draw to win one of two classroom prize packs. We will also be awarding two special prizes to the 'Best Vegie Munchers in the West' - classrooms that have the highest % of students crunching on vegetables during the March Munch. Prizes are kindly donated by Smash Enterprises.
Prizes kindly donated by